- Flexible, interactive curriculum solution covering all the essential topics needed to support a variety of Information Security programs at the associate, bachelor’s or certificate level.
- State-of-the-art applied labs, available in a variety of formats, allow student to put their classroom learning into practice.
- Fast and easy course customization available with JBL Integrate™.
- A complete course-by-course curriculum is designed to support degree programs in IT Security, Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, and Information Systems Security.
The "sandbox" environment is designed to allow instructors the opportunity to test system functionality. The entire site automatically resets to its original appearance every 5 hours.
Take a tour of a "live" sample chapter or lesson right from your desktop by clicking the "View Sample Demo" link.
- The Information Systems Security & Assurance curriculum includes Applied Labs—delivered in print, online or in a first-of-its kind “cloud” computing environment using vLearning Cloud™ technology— a fully immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling “hands-on,” experiential learning
- Paper-based labs for classroom or online self-study.
- Video demo labs are conducted by a video instructor who performs each hands-on lab with narration.